• The delivery period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. We will use our best endeavours to deliver the goods to you within 3-5 working days of acceptance of your order.
• Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order. If an item is out of stock we will endeavour to inform you immediately & advise on how to proceed
• If your delivery address is outside of the UK we are sorry but we are unable to process the order at this current time
• If you have been unable to accept our goods from our couriers, and they have had to return the items to us a reshipping fee of £6.95 will be levied
CANCELLING AN ORDER/RETURNS PROCEDURE
• You may cancel an order at any time, up to 7 days from receiving your goods. You must inform us in writing – by letter or email – of your decision to cancel & request a returns form in your online account.
• Prior to shipment of the Goods, cancellation can be effected by telephoning or e-mailing us – Please call 01524 784326 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible
• Cancellation of the order after receipt of the Goods shall be in accordance with the directions indicated on the returns form.
• Following notification of cancellation any sum relating to the cancelled order shall be credited to you within 10 working days upon receipt of the returned Goods, provided that the Goods are returned by you to us in the condition in which they were delivered.
• You will pay for the cost of return of the Goods unless the Goods are faulty or damaged as a direct result of Rock & Rain Ltd’s manufacture / handling.
• The right of cancellation shall not apply to personalised goods or to goods made to your specification.
• Rock & Rain Ltd will not accept responsibility for items lost in the post when being returned to us and we recommend insuring your parcel on return.
• Returns not notified in writing or outside the 7 day cooling off period will be outside of the distance selling regulations and will be discretionary.
WHERE SHOULD I SEND MY RETURNS?
• If you are returning goods for refund or exchange please send them, along with your returns form to:
Rock & Rain (kids) Ltd
Clawthorpe Hall Business Centre
• Rock & Rain Ltd & rockandrain.co.uk will be happy to exchange most products within 1 month of despatch as long as the goods are returned unused & unopened & we have stock available for the purpose of the exchange.
• If goods are faulty or damaged through direct fault of Rock & Rain Ltd, we will offer an exchange for the same item up to 6 months after despatch. Subject to stock being available.